Let’s discover the advantages of an automatic airless spray gun
What does Airless mean?
The Airless category (literally “without air”) indicates a type of airless spray painting, with which the material is nebulized at high pressure on a surface without the use of air. This type of technology can be used in the manufacturing process of industrial materials and supplies, in the finishing of wood, metals and plastics.
How does Airless technology work?
The automatic airless spray guns work thanks to airless pumps that work at high pressure: the pump piston produces the pressure that carries the material to the outlet valve, so that the material can be sprayed from the gun through the nozzle
What are the advantages of Airless painting?
Choosing an automatic airless spray gun allows:
- Savings, because it takes less time to finish;
- High quality of painting;
- Uniformity of the finish;
- Reduction of overspray;
- Adaptability to any surface
The advantages mentioned here refer to cases where an optimal configuration of the product is guaranteed: otherwise, it is possible to have overspray and a non-excellent finish.
What products can be used with it?
Automatic airless spray guns are ideal for finishing with:
- transparent and pigmented paints
- nitro, synthetic and polyurethane paints
- spray fillers, thick bases, inorganic zinc, plaster
- water-based paints, zinc powder, washable tempera on prefabricated buildings, waterproofing
- epoxy-light, tempera on civil, washable with quartz for exteriors
- fire retardant and flame retardant paints: for products where high thicknesses are required