AIRCOM® PA 3/1 and 4/1
Very simple and functional, AIRCOM piston pumps help keep maintenance to a minimum and, given that they can be regulated extremely precisely, are suitable for all types of coating system.
They consume a negligible amount of compressed air and can feed a large number of guns.
Their marketing is the result of many years of experience in the sector, ensuring the highest possible quality.
It can be regulated simply, using the ring nut which is readily accessible from the outside.
- AIR PUMP PA 3/1 with 3/1 compression ratio, excellent in normal conditions
- AIR PUMP PA 4/1 with 4/1 compression ratio, ideal for pumping denser liquids.
If required, these can be supplied complete with:
- air regulator with manometer
- flow taps
- feed regulation device (which can also be used as a stirrer using a hose to recycle into the paint container)
- filter and suction hose
Pneumatic motor which drives the pump, made of nickel- and chrome-plated brass.
- high resistance to wear and tear (environment / time)
- better pump quality (compared to non-ferrous materials)
The pump unit is made of different materials:
- AISI 303 steel for parts that come into contact with pigment
- nickel-plated brass (very sturdy) for parts that complete the structure and the air compensation chamber